Will my employment authorization document be renewed?

Asked over 1 year ago - Palo Alto, CA

I applied for my employment authorization document's renewal on 27th December 2012 . On 14 Feb 2013 i got a request for evidence from USC IS asking about my funds , my spouses funds and explanations for the need for me to work . Please assist me with this . I have previously got my employment authorization document renewed once and everything went fine . Why do they ask for such things this time ? Is it a normal procedure or i really need to worry about it . Your assistance is highly appreciated

1. J Charles Ferrari

4

Answered . The question cannot be answered on the facts provided. The answer depends on the basis for the EAD.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

Answered . You need to hire an attorney to review the record. How one can assist you on AVVO?

3. Gintare Grigaite

4

1

Answered . We need to evaluate your case in order to advise. Therefore, it is best that you consult an experienced immigration attorney in private.

4. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Pro

2

1

Answered . You will have to provide more information regarding your current status and the principal application based on which you are seeking EAD.