Will my back recover and what is the injury

Asked over 1 year ago - Shickshinny, PA

I forced my back into a gymnastic/yoga position I really couldnt do. I was fine that day. ut the next day I was sore. Few days later I couldn't even move, and not even pain killers could ease the pain. The bone next to the spine you can feel in your back I injured. A month later and a trip to the doctor, he pressed on my lower back and even though I didnt move my back looked like a v. ( sideways) Anyway, he said something was twisted and he put pressure on my back and did soemthings to it and I felt tingly but better. Now my back is still numb but moreso. If he were to put a needle in my back I am sure I would feel it but the skin doesnt feel like my skin it feels numb bu underbeath the nerves are actve and I can feel them. What did I do and will I recover completly .

1. Nicole M Hauptman

Pro

9

Answered . This sounds like a question you should be asking to a doctor. Also, it seems from your description that you are responsible for your own injury, so I do not believe there is anyone you would be able to recover from.

2. Jonathan David Marx

9

Answered . Not a legal question, you should post this on a medical site where they may be able to answer, sorry for your troubles.

Pro

6

Answered . This is a question for your doctor

4. Jeffrey Mark Adams

7

Answered . Re-post in the medical section. Feel better.

5. David Ian Schoen

Pro

7

Answered . We are not doctors and even if we were we have not examined you. Accordingly, there is no way for us to answer the question that you asked. Consult with an orthopedist in you area

6. David B Sherman

Pro

4

Answered . I agree with the other answers. I would suggest that you see an orthopedic specialist.

7. Zebulon Kelly Chandler

4

Answered . I think you should look for answers from medical professionals. Perhaps you intended to post this under a doctor forum. This forum is primarily for legal questions not medical. Good Luck.