Will misdemeanor affect my 1-75 after sending an apology to immigration for not stating it on my application form

Asked almost 2 years ago - Berlin, CT

A letter for apology to immigration for not stating I committed a misdemeanor

1. Rahul Chakravartty

Answered . This is more serious than you think. An apology isn't sufficient. You need to hire an attorney unless you are willing to risk going back to the country you are from.

2. Robert Henry Beer

Answered . Do you mean I-751? Didn't I just answer another question from Berlin, CT. Are you the same guy. An apology may not resolve your problem.You would be wise, at a minimum, to seek my legal advice of that of one of my esteemed colleagues. You are NOT going to get your answer here. Each case is very CASE SPECIFIC. I can be reached at either (770)955-785 or via e-mail at bob@bobeer.com. Hope this helps. Wishing you well. THINK IMMIGRATION - THINK BOB BEER.

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . I do not know what 1-75 means or is.

As to criminal matters and immigration, the immigration consequences of convictions depend on the exact language of the statute under which the conviction took place.

You need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, including the court disposition and the charging documents, in order to advise you, and handle the case.