Will misdemeanor affect my 1-75 after sending an apology to immigration for not stating it on my application form

Berlin, CT |
Filed under: Immigration

A letter for apology to immigration for not stating I committed a misdemeanor

Do you mean I-751? Didn't I just answer another question from Berlin, CT. Are you the same guy. An apology may not resolve your problem.You would be wise, at a minimum, to seek my legal advice of that of one of my esteemed colleagues. You are NOT going to get your answer here. Each case is very CASE SPECIFIC. I can be reached at either (770)955-785 or via e-mail at Hope this helps. Wishing you well. THINK IMMIGRATION - THINK BOB BEER.

This communication does not create an attorney client relationship. If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me at any time at either (770)955-1785 or (678)576-9394 or via e-mail at THINK IMMIGRATION - THINK BOB BEER

I do not know what 1-75 means or is.

As to criminal matters and immigration, the immigration consequences of convictions depend on the exact language of the statute under which the conviction took place.

You need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, including the court disposition and the charging documents, in order to advise you, and handle the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

This is more serious than you think. An apology isn't sufficient. You need to hire an attorney unless you are willing to risk going back to the country you are from.

Recommended articles about Immigration