Will McAllen Texas honor a suspension in north Carolina. Or will I be able to get one there

Asked over 2 years ago - Princeton, WV

Only thing I have to do is take a DUI class. For nc DMV

1. Harley O. Wagner

Pro

Answered . Go to NCDD.com. It's the National College for DUI Defense website, which is an organization that comprises the finest DUI/DWI attorneys in America who specialize in this area of law. Select Texas in state by state listing first. Pick out any number of excellent TX DWI attorneys. Email one/two of them. Do same for NC. You will get your answer in no time. Typically home state goes off criminal court result as dui conviction than what happened on the administrative side pf case in that state. CDL license notwithstanding. Sincerely, Harley O. Wagner, Esq.
    WestVirginiaDUILawyers.com
    WV State Delegate - National College for DUI Defense.