Will it be a visa fraud?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Syracuse, NY

i came to us last june on f1 visa and stayed till now and never attened school, i got married to my gf that i met 1 year ago in greece, my visa will expire the end of december, now i'm applying to adjust my status, do you think i have problems?"

1. J Charles Ferrari

4

Answered . Yes, that can become an issue in your case.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

2. Christian Schmidt

4

Answered . You should consult with an immigration lawyer before applying for adjustment of status or leaving the U.S.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . You are wise to use the word fraud.

Material misrepresentation to a US Consular office is another phrase that should have you concerned.

Meet with an immigration lawyer before you do anything, more, foolish.