Will i lose my legal status if an asylum claim denied?

Memphis, TN |
Filed under: Political asylum

Hi,am on H4 visa.I'm going to fill asylum application.my husband is not going to b included in z asylum.if z immigration officer denies my case,will i lose my h4 ?can I still keep it even if the asylum is denied?thanks for the response in advance.

As long as you maintain your H4 visa status throughout the asylum process, you will not lose it even if asylum is denied. Asylum cases are difficult to win, you should retain an immigration attorney to represent you.

If the asylum is denied, and you still qualify for H-4 status, you will continue to be on H-4 status.

You really need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts and advise you accordingly.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

I agree with my colleagues. Maintain your H-4 status just in case

www.immigrate2usa.com

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/