Will I have any problems crossing the canadian border after a careless driving ticket that was paid off? I really wish to visit

Philadelphia, PA |

In the state of PA in november 2012 I received a ticket for careless driving I paid the 300.00 ticket and moved on

1. No. You will not have a problem.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. What is your present immigration status?

Madrid Crost Law Group - (888) 466-4478; e-mail: mc@madridcrost.com; skype: usvisalaw 10 S. La Salle Street, Suite 3320, Chicago, IL 60603 Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please help stop notario fraud. Please visit and share this site: www.stopnotariofraud.org.

3. Depends on what careless driving means. If you were not convicted of any other infraction, you may be able to cross into Canada. Canadian laws are extremely strict about what is considered "criminal". Same applies for US laws if you are trying to re-enter the US.

800-688-7892, www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only. It is not to be construed as legal advice. We promise to zealously represent you - but as with any legal matter, we cannot predict the approval of your case based on our past successes. Each case is different. If you are in a similar situation, we would recommend that you contact us to discuss your case.

Traffic tickets topics