Will I get points for speeding and expired DL?

Asked 9 months ago - Los Angeles, CA

I'm from California. I was driving home from Texas back home. I was driving 94 mph in 80 mph zone. The road was absolutely empty and I didn't noticed I was speeding. If I pay the ticket will I get any points in my record? Also, I had another violation - I had expired dl. Since I'm waiting for my new visa I can not renew my California DL. But I had my international DL but the officer didn't want to look at it. Can I get no points to my record at all? This is my first ticket.

1. Jennifer J Wirsching

1

Best Answer

Answered . CA will add points for moving violations.

2. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

2

Answered . You need an attorney in the state where you received the citation.

ANDREW ROBERTS CRIMINAL AND TRAFFIC TICKET DEFENSE ATTORNEY
  3. J. Denise Carter

Answered . I'd call a Texas traffic lawyer and see if they can keep these off your record. Hope that's helpful