Will I get in trouble of o use my husband's food stamp card he gave it to mebefore he went to jail and mow o am scared to use it

Chattanooga, TN |

He went to jail for trying to born down my house because I told him I was leaving him for his alcoholism

Ask the folks are your local DHS office whether it's okay to use the card or not. They'll tell you.

311 E. Martin Luther King Blvd, Suite 301
Chattanooga, TN 37403-4126
Phone: (423) 634-6200

If you would like a consultation, call (865) 522-9000 to make an appointment. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.