Will I get drug tested when I go to court?

Naples, FL |

I am 15 and was arrested in collier county for possesion of marijuana under 20 grams and possesion of pariphinilia. Will I be drug tested when I go to court?

1. No. A judge will rarely order a drug test in court, unless he thinks you are high or drunk when speaking with the court (which could be contempt). You are in Collier? I am assuming your charges are in juvenile court. What judge are you in front of?

FYI.. If you plan on pleading this charge at a later date; entering probation or a diversion program, you should stop smoking now; because they will test you.

2. I agree with Mr. Brown, however, Judge Brodie is known for drug testing kids who have been charged a drug crime....or asking kids if they're using or if they'll test positive or negative. Also, as Mr. Brown stated, if you're going to get a diversion program or go on probation, testing positive in the future is not an option for you.

3. Sounds like you might want to give Tim a call or send him an email, if your parents would like to hire a local attorney. He is outstanding and knows the lay of the land in Collier County as well as any attorney.