Will I get drug tested if I got arrested for a dui and i am trying to get a suspended imposition at court?

Sioux Falls, SD |

I was 17 at the time and now I am 18 now. I blew a .13 and BAC was a .14. I didn't have drugs on me at the time but I know they are in my system.

1. You should always assume that you will be drug tested when you go to court. It's also extremely foolish to be using illegal drugs which out on bond. Your bond could be revoked and you could spend time in jail needlessly.

My answers are only intended as general legal advice based on my eighteen years as an Austin criminal defense and DUI attorney. They are not intended to be a binding legal opinion nor to create an attorney - client relationship. For those questions asked outside of Texas, there is no intent on my part to practice law in any other state There is no substitute for contacting a local attorney. Feel free to visit my website, www.austincriminaldenseattorney.com .

DUI topics