Skip to main content

Will I face time just charged with felony larceny as of june 10 2013

Laurinburg, NC |

two misdemeanors first was in 2005 second 2012 was put on unsupervised probation which ends july 3 2013 will I face time for the felony charge

Attorney Answers 3


Yes, you face time, but speak to a good criminal defense attorney. There are often plea agreements which can result in a reduction or a guarantee of no active time as a condition of the plea. The deal will be based upon many factors in the facts of the case.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

5 lawyers agree


You need to talk to a criminal attorney about the charges. Only after a careful review of the facts and circumstances would any advice be relevant and helpful. Any sentence will depend on the charges, any aggravating factors, prior record, etc.

Responding to questions on AVVO does not establish an attorney-client relationship between the questioner and any attorney associated with Garrett Law Group, PLC. Responses should be considered and used for informational purposes only. Every case is unique in its facts, and all legal matters should be discussed with a licensed attorney prior to making any decisions or taking any actions.

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree


Yes you do face time mostly because of your prior record. Unfortunately, your record shows a history of theft which many District Attorneys are not willing to overlook. With that said, a good local criminal defense attorney can examine your case and probably come up with a plea deal which will reduce or eliminate an active sentence. A smart DA will require a long term of supervised probation for as long of a suspended sentence as possible to make you prove yourself. Good luck.

Answers to this or any question on this site does not create an attorney client relationship. Answers are provided for informational purposes only.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics