Will i ever be terminated from INS supervision, or do i need to file some kind motion or petition?

Asked over 2 years ago - Plainfield, NJ

Briefly my case: i was ordered remove in 2002, in 2003 that was successful even though the government of my country did not know i was being removed and never authorized travel documents, i returned to the US without permission and live in new jersey, later on i was taken into ICE custody after being arrested and sitting in the county jail for a traffic violation. while in ICE custody my country would not accept me so i filed a Petition to the district court an was ordered release. I've been on ICE supervision(reporting) for approximately five year and my country is still not accepting me. I entered the US in 1968(a 3 month old baby) im now 44 years old living with my wife n children. what can i do to off of this supervision?

1. Eric M. Mark

Pro

1

Answered . As long as you are ordered deported and still in the U.S. you will likely be on the order. Depending how you wound up on the order, you may be able to obtain status in the future. Five years is not that long to be on an Order of Supervision.

2. Yolanda Navarrete

1

Answered . The facts which caused you to be ordered removed need to be evaluated, as well as your family ties.

3. J Charles Ferrari

1

1

Answered . That is a decision that only ICE can make.

4. Caro Marie Kinsella

1

Answered . ICE would have to make that determination.