Will I be eligible to stop my deportation with dream act or is there anything I can do?

I am a 24 yo male with deportation process and I was brought here at the age of 2. I couldn't finish high school, but I have my GED and no felonies. I believe I qualify for all the requirement, but unfortunately I've had 3 tickets for driving without a lisence. Is there anything I can do to drop one of my misdemeanors? Is there anything I can do at all? I read on the newspaper that if one has 3 misdemeanors one is not eligible. Please I need help!

1. You may be able to have a criminal attorney go back to court and try to set aside.

2. It depends if the traffic violations were classified as misdemeanors or violations. Gather all your court documents and schedule an appointment with an experienced immigration lawyer.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

3. If you have more than one misdemeanor, then almost certainly no.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.