Will I be eligible to stop my deportation with dream act or is there anything I can do?

Asked over 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

I am a 24 yo male with deportation process and I was brought here at the age of 2. I couldn't finish high school, but I have my GED and no felonies. I believe I qualify for all the requirement, but unfortunately I've had 3 tickets for driving without a lisence. Is there anything I can do to drop one of my misdemeanors? Is there anything I can do at all? I read on the newspaper that if one has 3 misdemeanors one is not eligible. Please I need help!

1. Robert West

1

Answered . You may be able to have a criminal attorney go back to court and try to set aside.

2. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . If you have more than one misdemeanor, then almost certainly no.

3. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

2

Answered . It depends if the traffic violations were classified as misdemeanors or violations. Gather all your court documents and schedule an appointment with an experienced immigration lawyer.