Will I be drug-tested at my pre-trial diversion orientation (the 1st) meeting?

Baton Rouge, LA |

going to meet w/ pre trial diversion administrator. I don't know what will occur during the meeting but I do know that I'm required to pay the enrollment fee....I also know that I will not be paying for drug tests at this meeting. does this mean that I will NOT be drug tested at this specific meeting?

1. Although that likely depends on who is running the diversion program, whenever dealing with such entities, it's safest if you assume that you will be tested (It may be a condition of your bail.).

You should contact a local La. attorney that is familiar with the practices of the particular district attorney's office to be sure and to be safe.

Thanks and good luck
    Add Goff
    www.GoffandGoffAttorneys.com
    www.GunLawMatters.com

Note: The above information should not be construed to be formal legal advice or the formation of an attorney / client relationship. Each case is governed by its own individual set of circumstances and there are usually always exceptions to every rule.

DUI topics