Will I be allowed to apply for Asylum if I'm 18 years old? In other words, Is there a minimum age to apply for Asylum case?

New York, NY |
Filed under: Political asylum

No other details

There is no age limit for applying for asylum. Asylum law is very complex. I suggest that you consult with an experienced immigration attorney about your case. Best of luck.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

2. NO, you can do that at any age if you can qualify.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. Asylum is not age specific. If you qualify, you can file.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only. It is not to be construed as legal advice. We promise to zealously represent you - but as with any legal matter, we cannot predict the approval of your case based on our past successes. Each case is different. If you are in a similar situation, we would recommend that you contact us to discuss your case.

4. No, no age limits, you just have to qualify by the standards

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.