Will I be able to pass through Phil. immigration if my US passport name is not exactly the same with my Phil. passport?

I am an American citizen with dual citizenship and I have Phil. passport. For example the first name in my US passport is Gerard and my middle name is Howard F. In my Phil. passport my first name is Gerard Howard and my middle name is Francisco for which the F. stands for and with the same last name in both of my passports. I have been informed that I should be able to present both passports upon arrival for dual citizens.

You should

Sir, do you think I will not have any issues when i present both passports even there ii a little bit of difference in the name stated on my passports?

Not a U.S. immigration question.

Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Good quesiton for the Phil. lawyer.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

Attorneys on AVVO do not practice Phil. law.

Recommended articles about Immigration