WILL I BE ABLE TO GET ANOTHER PAIN DOCTOR AFTER I HAVE BROKE PAIN CONTRACT ?

Port Clinton, OH |

I'M 52 YRS. OLD I GOT FUSION C5,6,7 .RT. ARM PARALYZED LOT OF SPAZMS. MY EX-GIRLFRIEND HAD STAGE5 COLIN RECTAL CANCER. LOVE HER VERY MUCH SHE ASKED ME TO PARTY WITH HER LIKE WE USE TO BACK IN THE70'S-80'S (BLOW) SO I DID . VERY LITTLE BUT IT STILL SHOWED UP IN MY URINE. NOW I DON'T HAVE A DOCTOR TO GET MY MEDICATION, GIRLFRIEND DIED SEPT. 29 SHOULD I SHOOT MYSELF NOW? PLEASE HELP!!

I'm very sorry to learn about the conditions of both you and your girlfriend. However, you partying like it was 1999 was certainly not helping your situation. There are plenty of doctors out there, and you can search Avvo's "find a doctor" until you can reach one who is willing to help with your pain management. Good luck and I hope you find the medical treatment that you need.

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

thank-you sir, i'm about to go crazy tring to find a good doc that understands and speaks good english. you are correct sir i lost alot(her&doc) put up with alot(pain) for the little i did. i don't even enjoy anymore. i'll try to keep my head up as long as possible thanks again