Will I be able to use an I-243 to get back home to my home country with Immigration?

Asked 12 months ago - Los Angeles, CA

I was convicted of a Conspiracy to Wire Fraud charge and I owe restitution. I plan to pay when I am home. I am in distress. I am divorced now. My family and child are back home. I am on Supervised Release. Will I be able to leave on a 1-243? Is that considered to be a deportation/removal or voluntary departure? I think I need an Immigration Lawyer?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

Answered . Please hire an immigration attorney

2. Aggie Rachel Hoffman

2

Answered . Yes, you need an immigration lawyer! You have one or more serious issues that must be addressed, evaluated, and the best strategy developed to protect your future. Waste no time in scheduling an appointment.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . You are thinking right: You do need to talk to an attorney.