Will cps take my baby from the hospital im due next month and i just signed my rights over to my last case and child HELP

Tarpon Springs, FL |

mycase was based on hazardes housing income thc caseplan for over a year and almost had reunification when i found out i was prego i stopped contacting them and got scared but i contacted them later and told them i was prego awhile ago so they know and asked them if i could sign my rights over they filed a petition of termination of rights and i agreed to it just 2 days ago and the father signed his hving a baby a new man and we have a beautiful home he has a full time job were both clean and have all the supplies we need for the newborn iv made all my doc apps on wic and medicade aswell we also have a noterized temperaory custody page from me signing to the dad for emergancy purposes he lives with me so idk if it will work what can i do to make sure shes not taken from the hospital.

Are you the same expectant Mother who asked this question last week? If so, I believe we answered your questions. I work in your county, Pinellas, and i explained that they might take this baby if safety is a concern.

This information is a general answer and is not specific to any particular case. Carin Manders Constantine, Esq. 727-456-0032/ 727-488-8272 familylawyer411.com/about-carin https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Law-Offices-of-Carin-M-Constantine/125967577416313 http://www.linkedin.com/pub/carin-constantine/b/861/445

yeah i just dont have a lawyer cuz my case is closed now i didnt know if that changed my situation im just really scared thats all and i will do what i can to prevent it i wanted to know if i bring paperwoek of my lease picture income proof and stuff ofcourse for the ababy will be there will they hear me out and give me a chance or just take her and leave thats what im worried about

Carin Manders Constantine

Carin Manders Constantine

The only time you get to present evidence is in Court. You stated last week that you may test positive for drugs. If that is still true, nothing you say or do at the hospital will stop DCF from protecting the newborn. I hope it all goes well, but it is up to you and your actions. Good luck.

I smoke one time 3 months ago due to nausea and i have been clean ever since and I know i will stay clean well because i hated it the one time i did it it helped me with nausea but made me weird and not feel in control i like being in control of my body so im very happy with myself that i did that but that was the only time i smoked throughout the whole pregnancy like i said im 3 months clean too so i dont think my baby is gonna come out positive for thc iv changed all my ways around and doing good i just want a chance to prove that before they try to run off with my baby thats all

Given the longest run on sentence I have seen on this forum, it is hard to fully understand what it is you are seeking. If you want us to predict whether your baby will be taken, we cannot predict that. There is a high likelihood as safety is of paramount concern.

You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation since every case is different and not all information is relayed in an online question. The Law Office of Ophelia Bernal-Mora, P.A. is a family & criminal law firm located in Orlando, Florida, we invite you to contact us and welcome your calls at 407-354-5223. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.

i wasnt asking for that im just looking for as many tips as I can to have before shes born so im prepared im just trying to fix everything i did wrong the last time so i can keep this baby thats all thats why i have a new home and all baby supplies safety things aswell the father of the child has a full time job and when the baby is born im going to get a job as well im on bed rest right now or id be trying to work now the father is clean from drugs iv have been clean for three months iv done everything i didnt do with the last baby

As you consented, the State isn't entitled to just take your new baby from you just because the last one was. With that said, you better believe they are going to be keeping a close eye on you and the welfare of the new baby considering the recent events.

I dont mind that they come to my house everyday make me do urine screens agian classes agian i just dont want my baby taken agian not from the hospital like i said iv done everything i didnt do with my last case so i was just asking for any pointers or anything i should have at the hospital to help prevent them from taking her before i have a chance to even show them i have changed

They most likely will get involved, yes. You should get a lawyer.

Child adoption topics