Will cps take my baby from the hospital im due next month and i just signed my rights over to my last case and child HELP

Asked about 1 year ago - Tarpon Springs, FL

mycase was based on hazardes housing income thc caseplan for over a year and almost had reunification when i found out i was prego i stopped contacting them and got scared but i contacted them later and told them i was prego awhile ago so they know and asked them if i could sign my rights over they filed a petition of termination of rights and i agreed to it just 2 days ago and the father signed his hving a baby a new man and we have a beautiful home he has a full time job were both clean and have all the supplies we need for the newborn iv made all my doc apps on wic and medicade aswell we also have a noterized temperaory custody page from me signing to the dad for emergancy purposes he lives with me so idk if it will work what can i do to make sure shes not taken from the hospital.

1. Paul J Knudsen

Pro

5

1

Answered . As you consented, the State isn't entitled to just take your new baby from you just because the last one was. With that said, you better believe they are going to be keeping a close eye on you and the welfare of the new baby considering the recent events.

2. Carin Manders Constantine

4

1

Answered . Are you the same expectant Mother who asked this question last week? If so, I believe we answered your questions. I work in your county, Pinellas, and i explained that they might take this baby if safety is a concern.

3. Ophelia Genarina Bernal-Mora

Pro

4

1

Answered . Given the longest run on sentence I have seen on this forum, it is hard to fully understand what it is you are seeking. If you want us to predict whether your baby will be taken, we cannot predict that. There is a high likelihood as safety is of paramount concern.

4. John Arthur Smitten

3

1

Answered . They most likely will get involved, yes. You should get a lawyer.