Will Clay County Florida extradite or come to look for me for a Petit Theft Order for arrest

Charleston, SC |

While vacationing made a terrible choice, was never ever approached at the store. They must have gotten my license plate. Now almost two years later I am told by my ex-husband there is a warrant for my arrest in Clay County Fl. Clay county website says my name order for arrest, the Florida wanted person site says warrant for larceny not sure what the difference is. I scared out of my mind, I have a family I am not a dirt ball, I recognized I had a problem and since have sought help, I am a professional, college educated. I am mortified I cannot tell my family, my husband would surely leave, this is just awful. I have gone to the DL center since this incident, gotten my tags, gotten my license renewed, I just got sworn in as a notary never have I been made aware of this issueI am not hiding

It will eventually come to light. The best thing to do in my opinion would be to hire an attorney in Clay County to see what he can do. Sounds like you have a clean record but for this incident. If that is the case it may just be a matter of turning yourself in to clear the warrant then working the case out. Petty Larceny should be a misdemeanor charge, but again contact a Florida attorney. I have had clients with similar issues get arrested years after the fact when they just let it go. Good Luck to you!

The information in this website is provided as a general legal reference . The reader is advised to check for changes to current law and to consult with a qualified attorney on any legal issue. The use of this material does not create an attorney-client relationship with the Lovely Law Firm or any of its attorneys. When transmitting information over this website, you understand and agree that Lovely Law Firm will have no duty to keep confidential the information. Because the information posted on this website is prepared for a general audience, without investigation into the facts of each particular case, it is not legal advice: neither Lovely Law Firm or any of its attorneys has an attorney-client relationship with you. The thoughts and commentary about the law contained on this site is provided as a service to the community, and does not constitute solicitation or provision of legal advice. While we endeavor to provide accurate information at this website, we cannot guarantee that the information provided here (or linked to from this site) is accurate, complete, or adequate. We provide this general legal information on an ‘as-is’ basis. We make no warranties and disclaim liability for damages resulting from its use. Legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, and laws are constantly changing, so nothing provided at this site, should be used as a substitute for the advice of competent counsel. Finally, using this website or sending email to the host does not create an attorney-client relationship. The material in this website may be considered advertising under applicable rules. If you need to speak to an attorney about your specific legal issue please call the Lovely Law Firm at 843-839-4111 http://www.justiceislovely.com

You will need to hire an attorney in Clay County (or Florida at least). While you may not get extradited on a petty larceny charge you may sit in the jail while they decide. Better to handle this now then go to jail after a traffic stop.

Traffic tickets topics