Will applying for a social security be a problem for me?

Dallas, TX |

I'm in the process of applying for deferred action. I'm wondering if I get approved and try to get a ss# would be a problem for me. I've used a made up social to work before and the social security administration had sent me letters stating the social I was using didn't match their records. Would that cause any problems in me getting a ss# with deferred action?

1. I suggest that you speak to a good immigration attorney. This could present a problem. Using a fake number is a form of fraud and if not handled carefully may derail your efforts for deferred action.

-Marion W. Cain Law Offices of Marion W. Cain, P.C., 127 Lewis Street, San Antonio, Texas 78212 (210) 226-2161 website: www.marioncainlaw.com email: mwcainlaw@grandecom.net. This posting is provided for “information purposes” only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice". Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.