Will a student OPT EAD denial create any future immigration problems?

Asked over 1 year ago - San Jose, CA

Hi,

I am on F1 and I just got news of a denial for my I765 application.
The reason for denial is that I had an approved EAD from before at the same level (masters)
Though I know that it shudnt but to be sure, will this impact any future immigration(eg applying for an EAD coz of a pending I485 etc.)??

1. Tripti Sharad Sharma

1

Answered . Did you file it with I-20 endorsed by the school or you merely completed the form and sent it?

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

2

Answered . You managed to lose me completely.

3. Dana Roxana Bucin

2

Answered . Depends on what you said on this EAD application - hopefully nothing untrue. Generally an OPT denial in and of itself should not be a problem for getting future EADs based on other grounds.