Will a recalled bench warrant show up on a background check

Louisville, KY |

I am applying for a job and their background check said I was a fugitive but the warrnat has been recalled.

If you were arrested on a court issued bench warrant, it will show in your criminal record because it was issued on your failure to appear in District Court on some charge (criminal or violation). Hire an attorney to review the file, make you a copy, see if it can be dismissed; and then explore getting it expunged if it is eligible.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..