Skip to main content

Will a person turning himself in for a PV with an atty go before a Parole Board or Judge ?

Pasadena, CA |

This is an old old PV for walking away from parole, no arrests since then.

This person spent the year he was to be on parole by placing himself into Teen Challenge ( christian drug / alchol rehab) Will this be a midigating factor in his PV sentence ?

Attorney Answers 3


If there is a pending PV (parole violator) warrant, it was issued by the parole board upon request by your parole officer. It needs to be addressed to the parole officer that was supervising the parolee, not the sentencing judge. Have your attorney contact the parole officer.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


The parole board.

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree


Parole Board.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics