Will a mandatory protection order between a couple cause an alert to airport security if they get boarding passes together?

Asked 10 months ago - Littleton, CO

My spouse and I had a domestic dispute and a mandatory protection order is in place until it is dismissed by a judge or the probation period is over. We have a flight planned that we do not want to miss. Our tickets were purchased together. Will the order appear when he picks up his boarding pass? Will an alert appear when I pick my pass up?

1. Charles Patrick Greenwood

4

1

Answered . No, the airlines do not have the time, resources, or the ability to check the national criminal database necessary to find the protection order.

2. Daniel Nelson Deasy

4

1

Answered . No -- the airlines will not know.

Of course, if there is contact with police and they put together the fact that he is in violation of a no contact order, he will ride in the back of a police car.

3. Christopher Daniel Leroi

3

1

Answered . No, the airlines and TSA are nowhere near that sophisticated. You just do not want to be caught by any law enforcement personnel together if there is a no contact order preventing you from having contact with each other.