Will a lawyer take a contingency case for workplace bullying based on discrimination and retaliation? I am a nurse locally

Bothell, WA |

According to my union ,this is workplace violence .The same things that happened to me happened to the past 3 white nurses. The bullys are Philipino and the only nurse that wasnt bullied was part Philipino.
My supervisor told me numerous times " Dont take it personally, all the white nurses get bullied out of this job" when I complained .
I complained to HR, and I am sure they at least verbally disciplined the 3 bullys but my manager immediately retaliated against me.
All the other nurses who were bullied were " moved" from this position except one who found another job in the hospital . The other nurses are still very angry at how they were treated and bullied .
Can I find an attorney who will take this case on a contingent basis?
Thank you, Jill

1. You will need to speak with a knowledgeable employment attorney about the fact of your case. The Washington Law Against Discrimination protects employees from unfair discrimination practices based upon protected class distinctions such as race or gender. During a consultation, an attorney will go into great detail asking you about the facts of your case. Based upon these facts, employment attorneys may take your case on a contingency fee basis if he or she believes you have a strong case.

This comment is made as general information and is in no way to be considered legal advice. Attorney's making such comments have no information beyond the information provided in the question presented. Additional information is necessary before an attorney can give specific advice. Please seek legal counsel.