Skip to main content

Will a grandparent get visitation rights if she takes the parent to court n 2 yrs ago the child lived with her?

Yelm, WA |

my mother claims shes taking me to court for visitation for one of my three children that did at one point live with her a few yrs and about two years ago?

Attorney Answers 1


No or not likely given the facts you present. There is really no such thing as grandparent's parenting plans.

Mark as helpful

Family law topics

Recommended articles about Family law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics