Will a disorderly conduct show up on a fingerprint background check from 7 years ago

Asked almost 2 years ago - New York, NY

F

1. Marco Caviglia

5

Answered . Yes, unless it was sealed.

2. Eric Edward Rothstein

4

Answered . It should be sealed unless you waived that as part of the plea. Go to the court house and ask in the Clerk's Office if it is sealed.

3. John J. Carney

Pro

1

Best Answer

Answered . It will always be on the NYSID computer that the poilce use, but the background checks use a different computer system that should only include violations that are not sealed. They are sealed automatically unless a waiver is made part of the plea deal which is rare. Increasingly however, employer s are using different methods and finding violations that are not supposed to be reported and you cannot be sure what they will be able to find out so do not lie on the application.

4. David B Pittman

Pro

3

Answered . Go to the courthouse and check your record.