Skip to main content

Will a consulate I.D. and a passport be enough for deferred action?

San Diego, CA |
Filed under: Immigration

I have my birth certificate but its in really bad shape....

Attorney Answers 3

  1. You should be OK.

    Meet with an attorney to prepare your 'package'.

    IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR for 10 years -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

  2. There are several things you should assemble in order to submit a proper deferred action petition. Don't take the process lightly. I represent several clients in San Diego area and will be happy to do a free consult for you as will several other attorneys on Avvo.

    Best of luck,

    Sanjay A. Paul, Esq.
    (888) DREAM-02

    This is not legal advice. No attorney client relationship exists between us.

  3. I agree with my colleagues.

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.