Wife has filed request to lift a restraining order that has been issued against me. How should I complete form FL-320?

Oakland, CA |

Received request for order to lift restraining order. Form -300.I have to file a response via FL-320. Other than check box 8a that says that I consenbht to the order requested, what else must I do?

1. You could also file a declaration under penalty of perjury providing the Court facts why it would be appropriate to lift the restraining order.

If you have found this information helpful, please let the attorney know by marking best answer. Thank you. This participating Attorney does not warrant any information provided, nor are we creating an Attorney-Client relationship by providing said information to you on this site. Nothing contained herein is intended to constitute, offer, induce, promise, or contract of any kind. The content provided is presented as a courtesy to be used only for informational purposes and is not represented to be error free. The Law Offices of John N. Kitta makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to its answer to inquiries, and such representations and warranties are being expressly disclaimed. Given limited facts, we are attempting to share relevant information concerning this area of the law as a public service.