Why would the Illinois attorney general being investigating someone who died in a jail's death what does that mean and why would

Asked about 1 year ago - Champaign, IL

they tell a lawyer to leave it alone

1. Stephen Laurence Hoffman

Pro

11

Answered . I'm not quite sure what your question is, but the AG is the chief legal officer of the state, and investigates all possible statewide crimes, consumer fraud, and potential misdeeds that occur in jail.

Since I don't know who is being investigated or for whst, I'm unable to give you any specific guidance.

Stephen L. Hoffman
    Law Office of Stephen L. Hoffman LLC
    Chicago, IL
    773-944-9737
    Email: stephen@hofflawyer.com
    Website: www.hofflawyer.com
    Blog: www.hofflawyer.com/blog/

2. Burton A. Padove

Pro

11

Answered . Perhaps you should ask the Attorney Generals Office and/ or send them a Freedpm of Informatipn request.

3. Judy A. Goldstein

11

Answered . There is no way to answer you qwuestion. We have no idea what is and is not being investigated or why.

4. Mark Dean

Pro

10

Answered . I think you need to rephrase your question. It does not make sense (at least to me).

Pro

5

Answered . The family should retain a civil rights attorney to investigate the death. I personally would tell the AG to fly a kite, as these morons don't scare me.