Why would my husband get a new parole officer while in jail

Asked almost 2 years ago - Syracuse, NY

my husband went to jail for a violation why would they change his parole officer and he didn't even go for parole hearing yet

1. Edwin Drantivy

Best Answer

Answered . The initial parole officer was probably promoted, demoted, re-assigned, or fired.

2. Howard A. Schwartz

2

Answered . A parole officer could be changed for a number of different reasons. Your husband could ask at his hearing if he has a new officer and if so, why the change was made. Someone could have been transferred or perhaps new officers are assigned after a violation is lodged. You can ask the attorney who is representing your husband in the proceedings if they have any idea why the change was made. Good luck.

3. Marco Caviglia

1

Answered . As in all other occupations, people get transferred, retire, or are terminated, or assigned to different activities.