Why would a executer of a living revocable trust hire a faduciary and put and have them as property owner a year before death

Asked over 4 years ago - San Mateo, CA

i am a beneficiary of a living revocable trust my mother is the executer of the trust there is a lawyer she has had for years. my mother hired a faduciary who i have just found is on the title of all my grandma property a yr before death the lawyer tells me he never new my mom or the faduciary before my grandmas death yet he is the notary public on the transfer of property.and the trust was amended which iss the same as the wil which has not been produced

1. Robert Miller

Answered . This is hard to answer without the documents. A fiduciary is the same as the trustee of a trust or executor of a will, and only owes you the highest duty of good faith and fair dealing. This would not seem to be a problem unless you have not received some benefit to which the trust entitles you.