Why wasn't Will valid

Asked over 1 year ago - Hico, WV

I had asked a previous question and Sarah White answered. The reason they gave me as to why the will wasn't valid is because there were no witnesses signing that they witnessed the actual witnesses signatures. They had a will, it was notarized and two witnesses signed. Dont know why it wasn't legal,it was typed and everything.

1. Steven M Zelinger

Pro

2

Answered . Don't know the context of the original question so cannot answer.

2. Joseph Michael Pankowski Jr

1

Answered . Attorney Zelinger is correct. Without more information, your follow-up question cannot be answered. Hopefully, Attorney White will see this question and answer. Good luck to you.