Why was I arrested? Why was I not questioned? Why was I never given a sobriety test? Why was I massed?

I was beat up from someone and while she was kicking me in the head I was holding her feet trying to push her feet away from me by that that time. By the time the police arrived I was massed and then arrested for intoxicated in public. Which I had told the cops I wasn't drunk. They never asked me anything and never gave me a sobriety test. I was then sent to the drunk tank for 8 hours. I was left with 3 lumps and a black eye.

Vista, CA -

Christopher Paul Sohovich

Christopher Paul Sohovich

DUI / DWI Attorney - San Diego, CA

Sounds like you have a great case to fight a Public intox if you weren't drunk. Contact a lawyer right away!

David Philip Shapiro

David Philip Shapiro

DUI / DWI Attorney - San Diego, CA

See previous answer to your same question.

Law Offices of David Shapiro 3555 4th Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 295-3555
Judy A. Goldstein

Judy A. Goldstein

Criminal Defense Attorney - Mokena, IL

You asked the same question twice.

We cannot answer any of your questions as to why, but if you are charged with anything, you will need a lawyer