Why my interview date for asylum is not sent yet?

Asked over 4 years ago - Minneapolis, MN

I had filed a complete application for asylum on March 4, 2010. Got a letter stating that the complete application has been received as of March 8, 2010. Biometrics 2 weeks notice was received on March 14, 2010. I gave my fingerprints on March 16, 2010 already. I have not received a letter for my interview appointment date and time until today, March 27, 2010. I leave in Minnesota and my Asylum Office is in Chicago, IL. What do you want me to do in this case? Help me please.

Thanks David,

But as I entered my receipt # that they sent me in Notice of Action, the web link that you had metioned says that "Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status". I have already given the Biometrics. I called 1-800 number, they gave me the number to Chicago Office. I called them, they told me to send them a mail. I know its a long process. I sent them a mail explaining detail about it. Is there any other way that I can track my status of my application of Asylum. Looks like we cannot track the status of Application of Asylum online? What you say?

Thanks.

1. David J Cougle

Answered . You can check your case status online, presuming they gave you a receipt number and such with the biometrics appointment.

Look at the attached url to check the case status online, but you should also get notice in the mail for interview, etc.

--
    The answer given here should be considered general in nature and should not be considered legal advice, or that there has been an attorney-client relationship established. It is always suggested to retain the counsel of a lawyer for legal advice specific to your situation.