Why my i-130 petition was sent to the court ice attorney in los angeles instead to the nvc

Asked over 1 year ago - San Bernardino, CA

i have pending asylum application but my us citizen wife is petitioning while my asylum case is pending.the i-130 was already approved and was sent to ice attorney and i dont know why.
i came as an illegal immigrant i got by immigration put in court then i requested political asylum and been under it ever since i crossed the us borders

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

15

Answered . Are you eligible to adjust your status in the US?

2. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . Because "i came as an illegal immigrant i got by immigration put in court then i requested political asylum and been under it ever since i crossed the us borders"

3. Madhu Kalra

Pro

3

Answered . Consult with an immigration attorney to check out your alternative and get response to questions you have in your mind. With such little information, its difficult to answer you.

4. Morgan Laine Place

Answered . The reason your family-based petition was sent to the government attorney is because you're in proceedings. Mr. Shusterman asked a very important question. Are you eligible to adjust status in the United States?