Why my green card is taking so long?

Asked about 2 years ago - Garfield, NJ

i apply to renew my green card on july12,2011 form i-751...i did my fingerprint...and on April 2012 they asked for adittional information...i send them twice and they recived my papers on June 2012.... today is august 2012 and they didn't bring my green card yet....why is taking so long...i call customer service they keep telling me that my case status is on process...

1. F. J. Capriotti III

2

1

Answered . I agree. This doesn't appear to be 'too long'.

2. Obadan Unuigbojie Iziokhai

1

1

Answered . They are reviewing your petition. Go to www.uscis.gov to check the processing times for I-751. You may also want to hire an immigration attorney to help you.

3. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Given the fact that an RFE was issued, it would appear to be well within normal processing times.