Why is there so much corruption in the processing of Title VII Discrimination cases?

Asked 4 months ago - Buffalo, NY

My Title VII case was illegally dismissed some years ago. The corruption even carries through to the Appeals Court. I have not been able to get the FBI to investigate. This was against a federal agency. Is there any way to get Justice? The laws are on my side. Where do you go for help in a situation such as this?

1. Arthur H. Forman

Pro

1

Answered . Unfortunately, discrimination cases are very complicated and difficult to prove. Sometimes the best attorney cannot win the case regardless of how much a person pays a lawyer,

2. Vincent Peter White

Answered . I have never witnessed corruption in the processing of Title VII claims through the EEOC. Did you retain an attorney to assist you with your filing?

3. Christine C McCall

Pro

1

Answered . There is a vast gap between systemic judicial corruption and not getting the result you think you were entitled to. Do you realize that in every single lawsuit across the country, day out and day in, one side or the other doesn't get the result that it thinks is right? That's a lot of "corruption!"