Why is there so much corruption in the processing of Title VII Discrimination cases?

Buffalo, NY |

My Title VII case was illegally dismissed some years ago. The corruption even carries through to the Appeals Court. I have not been able to get the FBI to investigate. This was against a federal agency. Is there any way to get Justice? The laws are on my side. Where do you go for help in a situation such as this?

I have never witnessed corruption in the processing of Title VII claims through the EEOC. Did you retain an attorney to assist you with your filing?

This answer does not constitute legal advice and you should contact an attorney to confirm or research further any statements made in this answer. Any statements of fact or law I have made in this answer pertain solely to New York State and should not be relied upon in any way in any other jurisdiction.

Unfortunately, discrimination cases are very complicated and difficult to prove. Sometimes the best attorney cannot win the case regardless of how much a person pays a lawyer,

There is a vast gap between systemic judicial corruption and not getting the result you think you were entitled to. Do you realize that in every single lawsuit across the country, day out and day in, one side or the other doesn't get the result that it thinks is right? That's a lot of "corruption!"

No legal advice here. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship set forth in a written document executed by the client and by me or a member of my firm. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. My law firm does not provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your license application and prescribe for you how to get a State license. I can give advice, make recommendations and answer specific questions only after reviewing the evidence and documents applicable to a specific client and following a personal meeting in my office in which the relevant facts can be developed and analyzed. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal licenses and permits; discipline against State and federal licenses; and disciplinary and academic challenges to universities, colleges, boarding schools, and private schools. We take cases of wrongful termination or employment discrimination only if the claims involve peace officers, universities or colleges.

Civil rights topics