Skip to main content

Why is the attorney listed on my court case now different

Oklahoma City, OK |

i checked the court page to check on my case number and today i see that there is a new attorney and address listed.....i want to file a motion to compel since i still have not received answers to my interrogatories or production of documents for 60 days now......should i give them another 10 days and send a final request to this new attorney or simply file a motion to compel with both addresses and both attorneys??? if i file with the court i want the judge on my side so i want to do my "good faith" effort in my request attempts.....advise

Attorney Answers 1


You need to call and speak with the attorney prior to filing a motion to compel pursuant to the Oklahoma Statutes. It sounds like you are representing yourself pro se. You should hire an attorney as there are many pitfalls in the practice of law.

The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of action is to have legal representation in this matter.

Mark as helpful

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics