Why is it that every time someone calls on the BAR to help them resolve issues with their attorneys, cause of non communication,

issues, end up getting fired by their attorneys? simple question u think

1. If you're reporting your lawyer to the bar association, the attorney-client relationship has clearly broken down. If this breakdown makes it impossible to continue to represent the client effectively, the lawyer has an ethical obligation to resign.

2. You want to find a lawyer who will talk to you and for which you don't need to involve the state Bar. I hope that you find a lawyer that will represent you and communicate with you. God bless.

3. There must be a reason you have to involve the Bar in order to communicate with your "attorneys". And of course if there is a break down in communication with the client, as mentioned by colleagues above, the attorney since has a duty to represent client's best interest and is unable to because of communication issues with the client , is best to resign from the case. Best of luck.

In addition to AVVO's disclaimer, please note that by this answer no attorney client relationship is intended mor entered into and unless there is a signed retainer agreement in place, neither me nor anyone in our office has intended to solicit clients nor reprints them. The answers are general in nature and without weighing specifics of particular query. No answer should be relied on in whole or in part, directly or otherwise to act or not to act in pursue of any of your potential claims in law or equity. You should consult with and obtain advise or representation of an attorney to protect your rights regarding your case or matter.

4. If you think about it, you will concur that you would not want to continue to be represented by an attorney against whom you had made accusations that could cost that lawyer his/her livelihood. You can't trust that lawyer's objectivity and commitment. Equally important, that lawyer can no longer trust you, and you need an attorney smart enough to recognize that. So, on both sides, there is a failure of an effective working relationship.

NOTHING SAID HERE IS LEGAL ADVICE! Read this notice BEFORE you contact me! My posts on Avvo in response to the public's questions are never offered as legal advice. Do not rely on any response posted by me as applicable to your specific problem or circumstances. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions - Answers forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me or my law firm. My law firm does not provide free consultations. See http://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/free-consultation-the-purposes-and-utility-of-free-for-potential-clients-and-for-attorneys for further details on that issue. Please do not call or email me with a “few questions.” I give advice, make recommendations, and answer specific questions only after reviewing the documentary record and other evidence applicable to a specific client, and only in the course of or following a conference with my client in which all of the relevant information can be identified and developed. AND I give legal advice ONLY in the course of an attorney-client relationship created and defined by a written contract for services, signed by my client and by me or a member of my firm, for which payment has been made. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal licenses and permits; professional (State or federal licensing agency) discipline against State and federal licenses; and disciplinary and academic disputes involving universities, colleges, boarding schools, and private schools. We accept grievances, administrative claims, arbitrations, mediations, negotiations, and other non-litigation matters pertaining to employment, hospital and facility privileges, tenure, and contractual disputes. We conduct seminars and training in employment law for employers and union advocates, and in issues of professional/occupational licensing law for criminal defense attorneys. We accept NO contingency work, and we take no matters for which CCP discovery is applicable.