WHY IS IT THAT A DOCTOR CAN PRACTICE A MALPRACTICE MISTAKE ON YOUR BODY AND DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR IT IM FOREVER RUNNING TO TOILET

Chicago, IL |

I WAS DIAGNOSIS WITH A DIME SIZE COLON CANCER I AGRRED TO HAVE SURGERY ASAP THE SURGEON INFORMED ME THAT THE TEAM PREPPED ME ON THE WRONG SIDE OF MY BODY. I HAD A LAWYER BUT NOBODY (drs) WOULD TESTIFY AGAINST THE SURGEON . ONE DR WROTE A LETTER BUT WOULDNT SIGN IT BUT CHARGED ME OR SHOULD I SAY MY LAWYER $6000 THAT READ THIS IS INDEED A MAKLPRACTICE CASE. MEDS ARE EXPENSIVE I EXPERIENCE COLON SPASM FROM THIS & AS SOON AS I EAT SOMETHING I MUST GO STRAIGHT TO THE BATHROOM . THE SURGEON REALIZE THAT HE CUT ME OPEN ON WRONG SIDE THEN HE CONTINUE CUTTING ACROSS MY STOMACH. HE REMOVED MORE COLON BECAUSE OF THE OR MISTAKE. BUT THE SURGEON KNEW THE CA WAS ON MY LEFT SIDE NOT MY RIGHT SIDE (THE NURSES MISREAD MY COLONSCOPY REPORT FROM THE BEGINNING) THE HOSPITAL MADE A BIG MISTAKE PERIOD.

1. Please dojn't keep posting the same message and please do not shout at us.

2. Asked and answered.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

3. Already answered.

Stephen L. Hoffman
    Law Office of Stephen L. Hoffman LLC
    Chicago, IL
    773-944-9737
    Email: stephen@hofflawyer.com
    Website: www.hofflawyer.com
    Blog: www.hofflawyer.com/blog/

This answer posted on Avvo is for informational and educational purposes only. There is no attorney-client relationship created or formed and you should not rely on this as legal advice. The suggestion is made that if you wish to protect your rights, you consult with an attorney immediately.

Medical malpractice topics