Why don't you all have identifying information whether you are a defense attorneys or the plaintiff's lawyers, especialy

Asked over 1 year ago - Palm Springs, CA

for medical malpractice and bodily injuries? Shouldn't you identify if you represent the injured individuals or the defense (corporations, businesses, and hospitals/doctors/nurses)?

1. Michael Raymond Daymude

Pro

10

Answered . Many attorneys represent both plaintiffs and defendants. Attorneys who represent defendants only are usually employed or retained by insurance companies and will promptly advise a potential client that they represent defendants only if that is, in fact, the case or if they have a conflict of interest.

2. David M Blain

9

Answered . Many attorneys represent both plaintiffs and defendants in their respective claims. Some attorneys do limit their practice to Plaintiffs only or Defense only, and this claim is normally asserted on the attorney's website.

3. Harry Edward Hudson Jr

6

Answered . If the answer provided is helpful to you, does it really mattter who the attorney usually represents.

4. Michael Charles Doland

5

Answered . I could be wrong on this one, but I suspect this is "Huntington Beach"

5. Todd Nathan Hendrickson

Pro

6

Answered . I think you'll find that you can determine whether an attorney represents plaintiffs or not by looking at their AVVO profile