Why don't they want to take my case for discrimination?

Rockford, IL |

I have a lawyer from out of state trying to help with my case, The company I worked for terminated me wrongfully and they have special treatments for certain people that work there. How hard do i have proof that i have a case, this company is national and international wide, can this be why?

I would get opinions from maybe five attorneys who specialize in discrimination. If none want your case, it may not be feasible.

My standard disclaimer: I am not offering legal advice, assume I do
not know the law in your state or at all for that matter and that I am
just making suggestions for starting points for when you do speak with
an attorney. Do NOT rely on anything I write and contact a lawyer in
your area immediately after reading my posting.

Oftentimes, what you may feel is a clear case is not so clear to an attorney, who both knows the law and is divorced enough emotionally from the situation to look at it clearly. Moreover, even if there is liability, the damages may not justify a case if handled on a contingency-fee basis.

Disclaimer: This answer is provided as a public service and as a general response to a general question, it is not meant, and should not be relied upon as specific legal advice, nor does it create an attorney-client relationship.