Why does it show Finding: Guilty on my record if i stayed out of trouble for 1 year for a case of solicitation?

Las Vegas, NV |

I was charged with solicitation in the state of Las Vegas and I took a class, paid the fine, and stayed out of trouble for 1 year complete year. I was under the impression that this would be showing up as dismissed. I requested my record a year after and it shows that the finding is Guilty. I have no idea why it shows up like that. Please help

1. If you have the court records, you need to look at the court record for the date that you entered into your negotiation. It is possible that you entered into a plea of no contest and did not realize you would still have a conviction. Remember that you can order the court transcript to see if the court clerk made an error. If the transcript shows that the case should have been dismissed, you can go back to court to correct the error. Until you do so, you will have this conviction on your record.

2. Have you considered having the record sealed?