Why does it months if you have paid to file for emergency hearing?

Asked 7 months ago - Charleston, SC

spouse in contempt of court and had signed pleadings prepared . court informs me that nothing ever been filed after I paid my lawyer our agreed retainer. please don't write back u already have a lawyer cause I (don't now) Or consult local attorney, cause I have did that as well, at least the ones around me. It this must be the good o boys system in SC

The only thing I was told was the fact. That he was (unfamiliar with the Judges) Lawyer never filed with the court, as to why , I never got a valid answer. just told by letter do not come to office to pick my only original files

1. Dale Martin Savage

Pro

3

Answered . To answer your question about why it took months (actually never occurred) to get a hearing, from what the court told you your prior attorney never filed the motion for the hearing even if that is what was discussed so that would explain why you never had the hearing.

2. Alan James Brinkmeier

2

Answered . There are two and only two potential answers to you. You do not want to hear or consider either. We can do no more.

3. Dean George Tsourakis

Pro

Answered . Talkk to your lawyer and see why he never filed.

4. Rixon Charles Rafter III

Answered . Ask the attorney who didn't file. No way we could know in this side of the computer.