Why do atty get threatened by the public begging for help when they get hurt by judges and attys because they are PRO SE ?

Farmingville, NY |

Simple not to hard to understand . But attys that have no idea answer question just to put their name up . Don't understand what the Bar Association does , they are atty organization and don't help the public . . . attys pay to belong . Attys on line Ans questions like they are doing a deposition , , don't understand to vague , to complex to ans , go talk to a atty . Problem is I was begging for help to find a legal malpractice atty , and not one answered . But personal injury , auto accidents , divorce ttys , they have nothing to help with . If they know a atty to help please let me know . I'm told I'm ranting , sorry I'm begging for help . But can't find a legal malpractice atty . lost my home because of errors , so what why would attys want to help . There are great attys but the public has no ideas which ones

1. It is not clear what you are asking

I am licensed in California, therefore, my answers are based on general prinicpals of law or California law, which may not be applicable in your jurisdiction. Answers posted to Avvo are for general information only. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. Every case depends is fact dependent, and responses are limited to and is based on the information you posted. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.

2. If the state bar association referral did not work out, then simply use the search feature here at AVVO to find a local legal malpractice attorney, use Google or the phone book. Call several to see if you have a viable case. Legal malpractice cases are very difficult to win, so if no one is interested in representing you, that should tell you something.

Attorney Inga Stevens is licensed in Maine. She provides general information on Avvo.com. No attorney-client relationship arises out of the information given here.