Why do atty get threatened by the public begging for help when they get hurt by judges and attys because they are PRO SE ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Farmingville, NY

Simple not to hard to understand . But attys that have no idea answer question just to put their name up . Don't understand what the Bar Association does , they are atty organization and don't help the public . . . attys pay to belong . Attys on line Ans questions like they are doing a deposition , , don't understand to vague , to complex to ans , go talk to a atty . Problem is I was begging for help to find a legal malpractice atty , and not one answered . But personal injury , auto accidents , divorce ttys , they have nothing to help with . If they know a atty to help please let me know . I'm told I'm ranting , sorry I'm begging for help . But can't find a legal malpractice atty . lost my home because of errors , so what why would attys want to help . There are great attys but the public has no ideas which ones

1. Inga L Stevens

3

Answered . If the state bar association referral did not work out, then simply use the search feature here at AVVO to find a local legal malpractice attorney, use Google or the phone book. Call several to see if you have a viable case. Legal malpractice cases are very difficult to win, so if no one is interested in representing you, that should tell you something.

2. Sean Michael Patrick

2

Answered . It is not clear what you are asking

One or more answers have been taken down.