Why do all lawyers lie?

Corona Del Mar, CA |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

Why do the lawyers lie to the client or the potential client? If a minority woman is a potential client for a medical malpractice or personal injury, do they all inevitably try to cheat me?

What are the reasons they make it hard to reach them, tell me things I don't need to know or ask like "there are 'people' waiting for me outside and the car is running, and I got to go, but call me tomorrow firt thing in the morning" or "I didn't get your email (for the 3rd time) so I want you to send it again to me with your phone number" etc.

Are they trying to exert psychological control, trying hard to get, or what kind of games are they playing (and wasting my time)?

Thank you so much for your thoughtful analysis.

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advise" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

welcome.

It is not true that all lawyers lie. If you are unhappy with your counsel, there are many conscientious, hard working and competent attorneys out there. Do not let your negative experience color your view of the entire profession. Good luck.

This response is for information purpose only and does not constitute a legal advice. This response does not create an attorney-client relationship.

ok. thank you.

bte, many "conscientious, hard working..." are only if it is for the topic that does not incriminate the government or the perpetrators who vicimitzed me for 8+ years. I have no use for honest contract lawyer or honest family lawyer.

You ask a loaded question. If you're unhappy with your attorney you can find another one.

This website contains general information about legal matters. The information provided by Jacob Regar is not legal advice, and should not be treated as such. The legal information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Jacob Regar makes no representations or warranties in relation to the legal information on this website. You must not rely on the information on this website (including Jacob Regar’s response to your question) as an alternative to legal advice from your attorney or other professional legal services provider. No attorney-client relationship is created through the exchange of information on this website. If you have any specific questions about any legal matter you should consult your attorney or other professional legal services provider. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information on this website.

But I don't believe the situation will change. It is the issue itself, not me or the lawyer. While the government may make the best estate lawyer or criminal defense lawyer (out come of such legal service will be net me zero and for the benefit of the government), they have and will obstruct me at all cost, covert or overt, for me to hire credible lawyer for my injury related issue or victim's advocate lawyer because it is detrimental to the government and the criminal perpetrators of 8 years. Cal bar referral association stated "all" lawyers have conflict of interest on this topic, which is very telling of the government involvement.

Unless you've had personal experience with all 232,000 active members of the State Bar of California, you can't make that generalization.

The information presented here is general in nature and is not intended, nor should be construed, as legal advice. This posting does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author (who is only admitted to practice law in the State of California). For specific advice about your particular situation, consult your own attorney.

Restate it is only limited to all med mal /PI lawyers *that I dealt with*.

Also, the bar association referral service representative have spoken on behalf of "all" Cal Bar and stated that "all" of their panel lawyers have "conflict of interest" to represent me and act on the best of my interest.