WHY DID USCIS TRANSFER I-130 TO NBC ,MO ,I APPLIED FOR MY MOM ?

Sacramento, CA |

ON 9/5/12 I APPLIED I-130 AND ON 9/19/12 I RECEIVED I-757 RECEIVING NOTICE.ON 9/24/12 I RECEIVED ANOTHER I-757 FOR "CASE TRANSFERRED TO NBC ,MO" DOES THIS MEAN DELAY OR FAST PROCESSING .HOW MANY MONTHS WILL IT TAKE FOR APPROVAL AND VISA COMPLETION?

1. They transfer files to assist with processing. It is normal. No worries.

2. Why are you shouting?

http://www.kassj.com/netiquette/netiquette.html

Because they will probably schedule an interview.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. I agree with my colleagues.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics